Sunday 27 January 2013

The Recreational Cook is born...

You made it! I'm so glad you found my brand new blog, something I've decided to start purely to discuss my love of food and cookery.

I'm not an expert, just a good home cook and busy working mum who's a bit of a foodie on the quiet. My hectic life doesn't leave me much time to cook but it's something that I really enjoy and one of the few things that really does relax me.

I plan to share my recipes, experiments, food inspirations, discoveries and even my disasters when they happen!

I hope you enjoy my ramblings and I look forward to getting your feedback and comments.

PS - jut so you know, my main job is running www.myvintage.co.uk and you can follow me on Twitter here... https://twitter.com/emmabphilosophy

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment